i bought this on ebay from sellet 4skincare for USD114.80 in June this year, Sydney was telling about how thorough this device can clean, and its a investment cos its a way to reduce the facials that she go… this is also my birthday present for myself this year 🙂
you will need to charge it for 24 hrs before first use. and as a mech engine student, i am very impressed with the magnetic charging!!
– can be used in the shower
– gentle to the skin without stripping off natural moisture
– cleanse really deep and thorough
– skincare absorbs better after cleansing
– gives my face its daily massage
– portable/no wire (can bring along when i travel!)
– the magnetic charger is ++ for me lol
– each recharge takes 18 hrs
– limits to gel cleanser type
– brush head needs to be changed every few months, means must buy more heads online
– each recharge lasts about 10-15 times for me, so need to recharge often
– not easy to use on eye area, so i dont use it for my eyes – need to rub the foam on my eyes seperately
i can deal with the cons, and the pros definitely outweigh them.
so if you wish to get a nice device or treat your skin to really thorough cleansing and have your serums skincare products , you may wish to invest in this too 🙂