I asked a friend to buy this for me last year and have been using this for about 2 months
The power of a single drop that enhances skin protection, radiance and moisture! With 50% Black Bee Propolis extract, 20% Royal Jelly extract and 10% Royal Black Honey extract, it keeps sensitive skin healthy! Black Bee Propolis extract, which is a honey essence that keeps skin radiant and moist while protecting it: Propolis extract with strong vitality which was created by black bees. Propolis is a substance that bees create by mixing other botanical ingredients with their saliva and enzymes to protect their hive. After using a toner, take a pearl-sized amount, gently apply on entire face, and allow to absorb.
I love the dropper, it is my first time using this type of applicator.
It is a clear runny fluid that absorbs easily into the skin. And it has no smell or frangrances which i like.
This essence really keeps my skin moist throughout the day. I feel my skin remains supple since i started using. Also, it is gentler than all my previous essences, which i appreciate. This could be due to the higher concentration of honey and propolis. I’m happy with this and thinking of getting again for my next Korea trip!
I have been using this powder for 10 months and I really owe this product a review it deserves.
I used it so much and take it with me in my travels that it has become dirty so i will show you 2 photos
From me: this is the 5g one
From innisfreeworld website:
1. Sebum control powder that allows for non-greasy, downy baby skin
Sebum absorption powder and mineral sebum control powder absorb excess sebum for a bright, downy skin as if presently putting on makeup.
2. Jeju natural minerals and mint for refreshing control of oil and moisture
Sebum absorption powder with Jeju natural minerals and mint restores an unhealthy balance of oil and moisture, leaving a refreshing finish.
3. Absorbing excess sebum and oil for downy makeup and an even skin tone
Absorbs excess sebum and oil to prevent makeup from becoming patchy, while correcting dull skin tone to keep the skin bright and radiant all day.
My thoughts and review:
- Super fine powder which i have never experienced anything so fine in my life
- Blends into ALL my foundations, cushions, etc. i have used some powder that cakes up my face when i use a certain foundation. This goes with anything
- Sebum control is about 6 hours for me. But i dont think any product can stop sebum n oil in Singapore…
- Smooth and velvety and lightweight finish!!
- Super small 5g can last me 9-10 months. And its like $6….😱
- Perfect size for travelling.
It is my Holy Grail powder now. I went to seoul last yr and bought the 15g version.