Tag Archives: Fancl

Fancl 2012 Calendar – Complimentary gift

Standard

i went to Fancl a Bugis Junction last month to replenish my stock of Fancl Mild Cleansing oil (which i use religiously when i put on make up) and they actually gave me a complimentary 2012 Fancl calendar!!

actually i got the same calendar in 2010 when i bought some stuff but the format was too non user friendly and i just left it in my drawer. the dates are spread out on the calenar in 1 ROW feom 1-31 and probably take up 5% of each page i think at the top or a long snake “S” shape, so there’s no way to write any notes. the other 95% is a feature of one of their products with the pdt description. i threw it away already if not will post a pic.

I am very surprised to see this is not the case for 2012!

in fact it is damn cool so i must share with you man! the cover is so pretty yet simple right? very in sync with fancl branding

1st page:

vouchers!!! i think i will use some of them but not all… too ex and its only making me spend money. reminds me of the vouchers at the IKEA catalogue

January:

another girly pretty themed page. this tiem with the format which i believe everyone can deal with. week from SUN – SAT (my type) and some space for writing notes.
product descriiption at the bottom which i will read dont worry.



My favourite part!! this actually functions like a desk calendar at work. i really heart this… showing your ‘status’. and the graphics are just too irresistable!!

Out for lunch:

On leave:

Out for appointment: wah so stylo lor

In a meeting: how i wish my mtgs are like this

On MC!! (how would i know to flip to this page before i leave for MC?)

last but not the least, gone for the day. chio!

whats more: like every girl in us, we love STICKERS!!

so you can paste these stickers on your dates to decorate. just too cute!!

Keep up the good work, FANCL! =)