Today I’m reviewing a highly raved about mascara despite being a loyalist to Dior Iconic Extreme (read review here)
So instead of doing a product review, I’m comparing the two mascaras to see which I like better.
This breakthrough bestseller reveals lashes you never knew you had! The specially designed brush features staggered bristles that grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The custom-domed tip uses precision bristles to lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes. With a glossy, jet-black, long-wearing formula, you’ll flaunt luxurious, silky lashes that won’t smudge, clump, or dry out.
The staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length and volume. Then go vertical! The custom-domed tip with precision bristles lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes.
In a consumer panel survey, the following results were reported:
– 94% saw dramatic length and volume
– 90% saw base-to-tip curl
– 94% saw visible lift
– 100% saw long-wearing results
Right: Benefit They’re Real
Why I like Benefit They’re Real
- Smudge proof
- Lengthens well
- Good volumizing power esp for my lower lashes
- Separates lashes
What I don’t like about Benefit They’re Real
- It clumps easily even for a new tube (pic doesn’t show that cos I kept dabbing off the clumps while they are still wet, leading to wastage)
- Hard bristles that poke and irritate my waterline if I get to close to the base of my lashes
- Harder to remove compared to Dior
It’s a tough fight but I would still stick to Dior Iconic Extreme. I’ve seen pics like this below but it’s SPIDERY LASHES.
I think from FARRR they look amazing but I do not like this look. It just looks like you OD-ed on mascara and it’s plan scary. BUT if you personally don’t mind and absolutely hate putting false lashes, I think They’re Real have indeed fantastic volumizing buildable power.
Like us on facebook if you havent already!