I asked a friend to buy this for me last year and have been using this for about 2 months
The power of a single drop that enhances skin protection, radiance and moisture! With 50% Black Bee Propolis extract, 20% Royal Jelly extract and 10% Royal Black Honey extract, it keeps sensitive skin healthy! Black Bee Propolis extract, which is a honey essence that keeps skin radiant and moist while protecting it: Propolis extract with strong vitality which was created by black bees. Propolis is a substance that bees create by mixing other botanical ingredients with their saliva and enzymes to protect their hive. After using a toner, take a pearl-sized amount, gently apply on entire face, and allow to absorb.
I love the dropper, it is my first time using this type of applicator.
It is a clear runny fluid that absorbs easily into the skin. And it has no smell or frangrances which i like.
This essence really keeps my skin moist throughout the day. I feel my skin remains supple since i started using. Also, it is gentler than all my previous essences, which i appreciate. This could be due to the higher concentration of honey and propolis. I’m happy with this and thinking of getting again for my next Korea trip!
I have been using this powder for 10 months and I really owe this product a review it deserves.
I used it so much and take it with me in my travels that it has become dirty so i will show you 2 photos
From me: this is the 5g one
From innisfreeworld website:
1. Sebum control powder that allows for non-greasy, downy baby skin
Sebum absorption powder and mineral sebum control powder absorb excess sebum for a bright, downy skin as if presently putting on makeup.
2. Jeju natural minerals and mint for refreshing control of oil and moisture
Sebum absorption powder with Jeju natural minerals and mint restores an unhealthy balance of oil and moisture, leaving a refreshing finish.
3. Absorbing excess sebum and oil for downy makeup and an even skin tone
Absorbs excess sebum and oil to prevent makeup from becoming patchy, while correcting dull skin tone to keep the skin bright and radiant all day.
My thoughts and review:
- Super fine powder which i have never experienced anything so fine in my life
- Blends into ALL my foundations, cushions, etc. i have used some powder that cakes up my face when i use a certain foundation. This goes with anything
- Sebum control is about 6 hours for me. But i dont think any product can stop sebum n oil in Singapore…
- Smooth and velvety and lightweight finish!!
- Super small 5g can last me 9-10 months. And its like $6….😱
- Perfect size for travelling.
It is my Holy Grail powder now. I went to seoul last yr and bought the 15g version.
I bought this cushion in Seoul after seeing all the hype.! This is my very first Laneige cushion…!!
Stronger two-step oil control system!
“Refreshing BB cushion” makes skin feel moisturized inside and look matte outside for long hours
I like the new packaging! Sleek and simple
I got 21c. Just nice for me
SPF50 PA+++! I skipped my sunblock when i use this cushion
Also from laneige.com
And i like the new cushion texture!
What I like:
- Really evens out my skin tone
- Compliments my skin tone
- Dewy finish that is not too wet looking
- Easy to blend
What i don’t like
- I feel my face gets oily after8-10 hours and my blotting paper is covered in oil
Bought this in Korea a few months back. But i only started using this daily 3 weeks ago. I like to stick to and finish 1 concealer… Anyway i chose this product because Clio has a reliable reputation for thier eyeliners n coverage products.
Pro Artist somemore
Normally i will cover my dark circles, sides of nose, acne scar on my chin and cheeks.
Omg can see my freckles n moustache here!
Anyway, i don’t like this product at all.
- It doesnt blend well with any of my foundations, leaving a streaky finish
- I tried blending using beauty blender or bb cushion sponge
- By the time i blend it out decently, the spot which i would like to cover is not covered and i can still see my scars. This defeats the purpose of a concealer right…?
- When i powder over it, it looks even more streaky. Even with the finest powder i have ever used (innisfree no sebum powder)
After photos everything is still visible…
For the first time i will stop using something after 3 weeks…
From Left to Right
1. Biore UV Aqua Rish Watery Essense
This is my Holy Grail of UV protection. I use it everyday on my face and sometimes arms if i remember. Love how it blends into the skin feeling cool and no white cast and no oily residue. I tried the Clarins UV before and i didn’t like it at all. Anyway this could be my 10th bottle already…
2. Biore Marshmellow moisture Whip Cleansing Foam
This must also my 10th bottle or more.. I started this when it first came to singapore as “collagen whip” but later become “moisture whip” which i was quite sad but anyway, i use this twice a day. Morning cleansing and for evening, as my 3rd step of cleansing. Yes, i triple cleanse every night. For a valid reason…. I shall sure next time
3. MISSHA FIRST ESSENSE in LINE FRIENDS BROWN packaging
Isnt this packaging so cute? I must admit i bought because of that. This is my 2nd time trying this essence. It does a decent job but i am not used to putting essense to replace my toner actually. I always believe first step is toning.
4. Avene Skin Balance Foaming Gel
Ok i swear by the Avene Soapless Foaming Gel which i also must have gone through 10 bottles. Then one day the sales lady told me these 2 are the same but this is cheaper. Of course i do not believe and even checked the ingredients. This one has 1 more ingredient i forgot which sorry.. Anyway i relented and bought it. Well it does feel and smell the same to me seriously, except it comes in a pump form. Anw i will still go back to my Soapless Foaming Gel. I still have 1 more bottle of this tho… Cos need to buy 2.
5. Nano Up toothpaste (sorry i didnt check the brand)
Japanese toothpaste is really quite creative. This has gold and silver flakes in a yellowish gel. Hence the Ag Au written on it… Its not bad!! I liked how it is not so sweet like Darlie and my teeth feels super clean n mouth refreshed. I remember it is quite expensive but i bought it in Japan some time back so i can’t buy it again until i go back..
I bought this from Korea after watching an advertorial drama with Innisfree on Youtube. The minidrama is like 10 episodes of 15 min each of a love story between the female lead and her bf. Each episode has a different theme like “Emergency Touch Up” “subtract 3 years make up” and only uses Innisfree products.
Its quite nice!
So this was the product i damn wanna try after watching
There are a few types in this range
Microcara, longlongcara, waterproof etc. i dun generally like waterproof as it really clumps and so hard to remove (in my own experience) so i just got this
The brush is really Skinny!!
You can see the close up
- Reaches lower lashes very well without touching the skin
- Precise application
- Smudge proof!! Never stains my skin after a long oily day
- No smell
- Natural looking lashes
- Doesnt coat top lashes quickly so i need to apply many times
- Not much difference from far before and after unless you go close up
I got this cushion after sawing good reviews for this very affordable cushion so i asked my friend to buy for me from Korea. I have been using this about 3 months. It comes with SPF 50+++!! Not bad
The white circles are where the “pearl essence” are located so when you press the sponge on the cushion it will really show 6 circles.
I was quite impressed with this cushion the first time as the coverage is medium and leaves my skin looking dewy, bright, fair. Those whom do not like the dewy look may not like it. However it is not too dewy for me and i don’t even dustpowder after that.
Before any make up
That is a bruise on my jawline.
After only the cushion
Sorry i have not blend well in my chin area
Coverage is medium and i do like the brightening of my skin when i apply this.
The con of this is, when i apply some of my loose powder, it ended up Cakey. Which i then had to use more bb cushion to even it out. However when i use another mineral powder, it doesn’t happen.
For a affordable and good bb cushion, its not bad. I would say only buy when u r on a budget. Otherwise HERA cushion is of course my preferred cushion.